Meter Audit & Review
• Flowmetrix Technical Services is an industry leader in conducting liquid flow metering audits, identifying adequate sizing and accuracy validation from primary to secondary converter to data repository; an end-to-end check. Our expertise focuses on liquid flow measurement for all mechanical water meters to non-mechanical flow meter types. A complete assessment of the meter type, size, age, and physical installation is reviewed. Display, signal outputs, and totalization registration is reviewed, and data repository is validated.
• Statistical analysis is conducted on daily reads, and/or repository values to ensure adequate flow throughput and that the meter is “right” sized for the application demand,
• Where such data does not exist, Flowmetrix will measure flow rate over time using state-of-the-art comparison metering techniques capturing data using acquisition recorders for data capturing for the purpose of flow data assessment,
Meter Accuracy Testing
• Reviewing utilities’ past and current verification/calibration records, allow Flowmetrix to assess the trending and prepare a process map to achieve best management process mapping standards related to future verification/calibration practices,
• Flowmetrix is able to conduct in-situ primary element flow tube verifications using comparison metering techniques for varying levels of confidence and secondary converter verifications including display, output signals, repository and totalizer using manufacturer flow meter testing instrumentation,
• Flowmetrix is able to provide a cost benefit analysis for various accuracy testing techniques based on allowable expected accuracy, testing frequency versus volumetric throughput.